Aleyant offers assistance with web-to-print storefront and template creation through our Professional Services
Department. Although many of our customers do their own storefront or template setups, sometimes they need an extra
helping hand, or someone gets sick, or they are simply too busy with other things. That’s when our Pro
Services team can help. Getting started is as easy as submitting a support request! Just start a new ticket and select Pro Services from the Department menu, and we’ll contact you
to provide a detailed quote.
Benefits of Using Our W2P Professional Services Team
- A dedicated and knowledgeable Professional Services representative who will communicate with you frequently
about your project – All of our Pro Services representatives have worked in Aleyant’s Support or
Development departments and know both Aleyant Pressero™ W2P software and Aleyant eDocBuilder™ design
online — inside and out.
- Access to our online project management software – Your satisfaction and success are our priorities, so
all our work is transparent. You’ll be able to see exactly what has been done, who did the work, how long
it took, and what is left to be completed.
- Saving time and money – For example, instead of you needing to manually enter hundreds of tax rates, our
developers can do a database upload of your tax rates for as little as $75*!
- Package deals available – Save up to 15% by opting for a package of hours that fits your needs. If any
hours are left over at the end of your project, you can easily apply them toward future work
Examples of Web2Print Work Done through Professional Services
- Bulk imports (tax rates, products, site users’ address books, Pressero assets, etc.)
- Assistance with eDocBuilder HTML or VB field scripting
- Complete eDocBuilder template creation
- Calculator or spreadsheet pricing engine setup
- Custom site skinning–minor changes or complete site skinning
- Site setup–as little or as much as needed (shipping methods, products, payment methods, site layout, forms,
- Individualized support of complicated scenarios
- API-related issues
- DNS support when you’ve chosen to manage your own DNS, rather than use Aleyant’s DNS management
- One-on-one training via online conferencing
*Any prices in this post are not an official quote for services. Please contact
us to obtain a detailed quote customized for your specific scenario.
"This experience has been great... I'm going to get you to do all my sites!"
- Derek Brown, Heron Printing Ltd., Edmonton, Alberta